Saturday 30 August 2014

First Steps



Hi beauty readers far and wide,

So I have finally decided to make a blog dedicated to the world of beauty. I am very excited as I write this little opening monologue. I guess I have always had a huge interest in writing. I had a little blog when I was about 14/15, I can’t remember what it was called or how to find it (lucky in one way) but I do remember it was dedicated to bands I was in love with and everyday life, very funny thinking back to it. Short stories are my favourite thing to write, ever. I suppose that’s why I choose to English in college and I’m always carefully looking out for short story modules. I thought why not combine my love of writing with my love for all things beauty.
 
I did get some influence from one of my besties, Linda, who already has her own blog and youtube up and running. She did encourage me to start one and I even got to do a little collab video with her on her channel. She is absolutely fab and she writes a great read so don’t miss out of her blog!!
[Links to Linda]:

A little about myself, I’m 20, I love beauty, fashion, baking and piano. That sums me up in a quick nutshell but I could be here for a while if I didn’t.

One thing I really enjoy are the little things in life, I don’t know how often I use the phrase “it really is the little things” every day, and as its coming up to autumn and winter I really can’t wait to be snuggled on the couch with a big duvet, a big cup of tea inside from all the cold and of course, blogging.

                                                  

  I don’t want to go on too long with the introduction but I’m very excited to begin sharing my thoughts on things I love, recommendations, tips and tricks, and I might sneak in the occasional baking segment as its one of my all-time favourite hobbies.

One thing I will promise to do is to always be honest with everything I review from foundation to skin care. Everything I do review will be items I have bought myself and have tried and tested.

Once again I’m very excited (mentioned three times, I must be at this stage!!) to start putting my thoughts out on my blog and I really hope you can take something from my blog no matter how small.

Until next time beauties,

A x (cannot write A without thinking of Pretty Little Liars hehe)

                                       Beautiful quotes about life, love and relationship @ anything beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment