Wednesday 7 January 2015

Current Beauty Favourites

Hey fab things,
 
Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a relaxing and fun Christmas. I'm back and ready for a 2015 full of new adventures. 

I'll kick off my first post of 2015 with my current beauty favourites. 

 
I use Shiesedo softener (forgot to include in the picture) and Lancome hydra zen neurocalm moisturiser both products absolutely brilliant for putting any missing moisture back into the skin especially in dry coarse weather. 

Next I use, Too Faced "Primed & Poreless" Primer. It glides onto my face and it maintains moisturer. I then spray my face with the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray. I find putting it on before my makeup helps the staying power even more and it's good because where I work im always on my feet, running here and there. 

My next step is my new favourite foundation - Lancome Teint Miracle. I absolutely love this (my review will be up this week). You can build up the coverage bit by bit. I let this set, and start on my eyes. I use the Laura Geller Baked Eye Stripes Cinnamon Strudel. There's three purple shades and you can have a subtle look or build it up for a dark smokey look.

My next step is concealer/highlighter I use Rimmel Wake Me Up. It really does what it says. 

I start on my eyebrows. I have three favourites - an essence one, Eylure, and a MAC one. At the moment I'm trying out an Eylure pencil which I'm liking so far and for under €10 why not try it out? 

I use an Essence thin and thick eyeliner for my eyes and a mixture of a No7 Intense Volume and L'Oreal Volume Million lashes mascara. 

With my foundation you don't really need a powder but I love using one. I use MAC Mineralise Skinfinish powder. It leaves your face looking absolutely flawless. They've repackaged the powder and I'm liking it. My next step, and my absolutely favourite step is contour and highlighting with my Sleek palette. I love this step. It really adds something to your make up. 

For the lips, for an everyday look - firstly I use Vaseline and then pop on 07 Nude Love Essence lipstick - it is an absolutely perfect nude - recommended by one of my besties and blogger Linda - her fab blog http://beauty-la-linda.blogspot.ie/?m=1 




I added in my new hair favourite - I use Keratase beautifying oil. It smells amazing and it's actually the first hair oil to keep moisturer in my hair especially because of dry weather or after the straightener. Leaves it silky smooth. 

These are my current beauty favourites! I hope you enjoyed my first blog post of 2015. 

Until next time beauties,

A x




No comments:

Post a Comment