It's about 12 days to my 21st so I'm currently looking at different makeup looks and I'm trying to decide whether or not to go for a bold or neutral lip as my dress is white with small little coloured flowers around it I could pretty much do anything.
So I've decided to do a blog about my favourite lipsticks on a budget. I want to show you a small handful of my favourite brands - one of each but I have so many colours in each one. The prices range from €1.50 to €12 so perfect for any budget price range. 💄
From left to right I have:
1. W7 full colour lipstick - I love the pale pinks and at €3.99 it's worth it. It doesn't have a very strong lasting powder but it's lovely to pop in your bag and you can too it up as the day goes on.
2. The next one in my list is from Penneys. It's like a magenta pink. I saw it and thought I have to try this out it and at€1.50 I definitely couldn't say no.
3. This next lipstick is from Inglot and it is €12.99. It's so creamy and long lasting. It has amazing pigmentation. It glinds onto the lips. I feel like they're just as good as MAC lipsticks but at a lower price.
4. The next lipstick I've included is one from the Kate collection from Rimmel. They're my favourite lipsticks as they have a brilliant staying power, variety of colours and the colour give off is fab. €6.99 avaliable from pharmacies and boots.
5. I thought I'd break up the pink trend (I have so many different shades of pink) and show you a peachy orange - this lipstick is from the WetnWild lipsticks. I have a countless amount of these lipsticks and in so many colours. They're brilliant. I wear them as day time lipsticks or for night outs. They have a brilliant lasting power - great for €4.99. You an them in Penneys, Dunnes and pharmacies.
6. This one is from the Sleek range. It's very like the W7 lipstick - down to the texture and colour. I love it. The packaging is very slick and small. It's priced at €6.49 and you can pick it up from Boots and pharmacies nationwide.
7. The last one is from Essence. Their nude lipsticks are amazing aswel as their bold colours. I've mentioned several of their lipsticks on my Facebook page. I have also reviewed this on a YouTube video I did on my friend Linda's Youtube channel check -
Also check out her YouTube in full:
Also check out her fabulous blog:
But the thing is if you want to see myself having the laugh doing my first YouTube collab then head on over!!! 🙈
That's it for now beauties. If you've tried and tested any of these lipsticks I hope you got on well.
Until next time beauties,