Tuesday 12 May 2015

Haul Time

Hey guys,


I wanted to share some recent bits I picked up from boots. I saw a 3 for 2 in boots on Maybelline and I've left off getting these products for so long so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get two and one free.

So I picked up: the Instant Anti Age the Eraser Eye concealer; the Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser and the Colour Tattoo 24hr in Pink Gold.
I've heard so much about the Maybelline eye concealer from bloggers, XPOSE etc. So I thought it was about time I picked it up for a try. I find it the perfect texture and colour for highlighting/concealing. As I've said in my mememe concealer review I'm particular about concealers as some can look cakey or stick to some slight dry bits I have. Like the love/hate relationship with the MAC pro longwear concealer. But this concealer is light and blends so easily. The only downside is the sponge for the obviously hygienic reasons but this is a gorgeous concealer. I'd highly recommend it.


The next item I picked up is the Baby Skin pore eraser - this is another product that has always been raved about especially by my fabulous friend and blogger Linda pop over to her blog with a cup of tea for a great read. I initially went in to get this product alone but then the 3 for 2 got me!! It is a clear product - I have pores on my nose and I find it good for smoothing them out before putting my foundation on - I find it makes a difference. 


The next item I picked up was a product I've seen so many youtubers use it is. This is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr in pink gold. It is a pink shadow with gold undertones my favourite type of colour. I love pinks so I find this is gorgeous when I use it with the Naked 3. I pop this on after my primer and then use the bake palette I feel like it makes the colours pop. I love it, it's such a pretty colour. 


On the same day I picked up this cute little flower make up bag for €3.99 in H&M a great size for popping in the handbag. 


Until next time beauties,

A x


No comments:

Post a Comment