Friday 27 March 2015

MAC Lipliner Review: Edge to Edge

Hi lovelies,

Just a quick review on today's face of the day. I was treated to some MAC yesterday by my adorable Mammy because I had a weird week and I was just out of the dentist, spoilt is the word!!! 

She knew I had been looking at the lipliners for a while and I picked up one yesterday - Edge to Edge. 


wear it on it's own but you could wear it with several pale pinks or nude pink lipsticks.


I popped the 'Free like a Butterfly' Cinderella Mac Lipstick over it for extra shine and gloss. It is an absolutely stunning colour - fab with everyday make or night time makeup. It lasts absolutely amazingily even after eating and drinking bits through the day. 

The price is €16.50 and you can purchase it at any MAC counter or at www.brownthomas.com

Until next time beauties,

A x




No comments:

Post a Comment