Monday 30 March 2015

MEMEME Cosmetics: The Ultimate Eye Palette 'Classic'

Hi fab things,

I've been using the MEMEME Cosmetics Ultimate Eye Palette 'Classic' for the while and I'm enjoying it. 


You need a good primer for the shadow to last all day. The colours are gorgeous. I love the variety. The only downside for some people is the fact they are very talc but I don't mind it at all.  

It blends very easily and the colour pay off is very good overall. I've been contemplating buying this palette for months and months and I'm delighted I finally got around to it. 

It's quite handy if you're travelling you can pop it in your bag and go. I usually go for a light smokey brown eye for the day. 


The palette is €12.99 and you can get the one I have 'the Classic' or the 'Rich Plum' palette which will be my next investment. 

You can get the MEMEME cosmetics in most pharmacies or online at www.mememecosmetics.com

Until next time beauties,

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment