Sunday 16 November 2014

Crazy Times

Hi lovelies,

I'm determined to get back into my blog. I update my Facebook, Instagram etc regularly but I haven't sat down and written reviews, favourites for a while. 

Work and college have been my main focus for the last while but surely I can fit in my blog which I love doing as it's anything beauty related. 

So I'm going to set myself some targets this week to get back into it. 

Monday will be all about a haul and review of bits I bought over the weekend. Looking forward to discussing things. 
  
Tuesday will be about my favourite tans and little tricks for the perfect tan. 

Wednesday will be about my favourite nailpolishes for autumn/winter. Also a catch up of previous hauls. 

Thursday I'll discuss all about contouring and highlighting.

Friday I will be doing an easy everyday makeup look that you could do in 10/15 minutes. I love looks like that especially in the mornings because who doesn't love a few minutes extra in bed!

So that's it for now but stay tuned for the week because I'm really looking forward to getting back into my blog. 

Until next time beauties,

A x





No comments:

Post a Comment