Sunday 7 September 2014

Go To Products

Hi guys and dolls,

So over the next few blogs I will be reviewing a fast range of products. I want to show you some more of my go to products that I've been using over the last few months.



In the photo, you can see; 

  • W7 In the Buff and In the Nude Eyeshadow Palettes
  • W7 Souffle Mascara
  • Naked 3 Palette
  • Vaseline - Spray and Go
  • Cocoa Brown 1hour Tan
  • Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray
  • Sleek MakeUp Contour and Blush Palette
  • Vita Liberata Tan Mousse
  • Shiseido Refining Moisturiser
All these products have been tried and tested for months. I can't wait to tell you about each one and show you make up looks that go along with some of the products.

Until next time beauties,

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment