Tuesday 2 September 2014

W7 Cosmetics - "Africa" Bronzer Review



Love: The colour, The packaging, Great for contouring, The affordable price

Negative: You could easily use a lot of product as it can gather on your brush but that can be easily sorted.

Hey there again beauty queens,

Back with another w7 cosmetic, the next product I’m going to review is “Africa” a little multi bronzing powder. The price is E4.99 – so so affordable. The swirl pattern is effective and very appealing to the eye. It’s a very compact little product and you could pop it in your handbag especially if you were out all day and wanted to build up a bronzed look for the evening as I have done once or twice. I adore the box packaging. 


The packaging is adorable. You can use the brush that comes with it to contour the hollows of your cheeks or any standard angled brush but the key thing is not too use much on your brush at all!! The colour seems to just cling to the brush even if dipped.


I use my Laura Geller angled brush for contouring.
I contoured by starting with my cheek bones, up to my temples and down to my jawline – in a three formation with the brush for full effect. In the picture, there is a subtle shadow but this is an everyday look so I didn’t want to go too heavy. If I was heading out, I would define the areas a bit more. I will be going through some make up looks in details you can use for day and night using this bronzer in the next few blogs so look out for those.


The important thing to know with this bronzer is to dip your brush in so lightly and tap the excess as you could easily use too much. I made the mistake of when I first tried it out. I really really like this multi bronzer and for the price and quality it’s brilliant. I will definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out. It is definitely up there with the high quality bronzers. Just like the “Captain” foundation it can be bought in pharmacies through-out the country – check my tumblr for a rundown of the stockists - http://wonderstruckbeauty8.tumblr.com/
Also buy online:

Until next time beauties,

A x


No comments:

Post a Comment